Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My New Boy

My New Boy


By: Joan Phillips
Reviewed by: Ebony, 13
Rating: It was alright...


this little black puppy does not have a kid of his own.many kids come but they are not for him.a little boy comes,he says hi and pats me.he is for me,and then he takes me home.i start taking care of him,i help him eat,keep clean.i teach him to play tug of war,throw a ball.i show him my tricks,and teach him after to give me a bone.he is not good at everything,he cant dig fast, sratch his ears with his foot,hide under the bed,and cant run fast.i run and run but then i cant se my boy any more i lost him,i looked every where for him but could not see him any where.i see him and he see me,i found him.we go home and i tell him he most not get lost again.my boy is lucky to have a smart puppy like me!


Recommended to: little children

No comments: