Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lizzie at Last

Lizzie at Last


By: S.E. Hinton
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was alright...


Lizzie now in Seventh grade, can't help but feel different. She dresses differently, and starts to act differently, but in the end, is that really Lizzie?

Ah, yes. Kudos to this book, for having the same name like mine. Haha, anyways, this book was actually okay. What I liked about it, was that "Lizzie" was a lot like me. It's about finding yourself, and that's what Lizzie accomplishes in the end. Now, it did annoy me when she constantly looked at her horoscope.

Gah, I hate those things. She was dependent on that, so it did get annoying. The characters around her, made me smile, but they weren't so important. Anyway, it's a good real life kind of subject, but it's not something I can read all the time.


Recommended to: 7th graders, or anyone who likes this stuff

No comments: