Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bella at Midnight

Bella at Midnight


By: Diane Stanley
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was alright...


Bella is brought up peasant, that is the daughter of a known Knight. There is a prophecy, of a knight that will stop the way, is she part of it?

This book, was okay. Isbael aka "Bella", is a funny and brave girl. She falls in love with a Prince, that was also brought up with peasants (long story). I loved the fact, that it has to do with Knights, and a girl being part of it.

It is written, in her view, the prince, and others (I sorta forgot their names). It got boring, when it wasn't Bella's and the Prince point of view, because I wasn't interested in what the other's said, or felt. It got confusing at some points, because I was like, who are they again?

Anyway, it was good, but not so satisfying. Somehow, the Prince got on my nerves a little bit. At the end, I felt that he was...those kind of men, that tell's a woman what to do? Bella was like (she is way younger than the prince) OKAY YOUR MAJESTY. Huh, I dunno.


Recommended to: Knight lovers, etc.

No comments: