Friday, October 17, 2014

Dear John

Dear John


Reviewed By: Karen F.
By: Nicholas Sparks
Rating: It was amazing!

It depends on how you view it. Savahnna left John and married Tim while John was still in military. John's father passed away and he sold his father's coin collection to give the money to Savahnna and Tim to cure their son. It was loving and sad but I always love Nicholas Spark's books. I enjoy the love stroeies that he always writes about. It's a great book and although they did not get to marry each other, it was a great memory and their first love that they will always remember. Sometimes you read his books ans say, "I wish this happened to me" but the ending isn't always happy. But first love will always be first love. I enjoy reading the letters that they both sent to each other too. It was very touching and loving and reminds me of long distance that alot of relationships can relate to


I would recommend this to: i would recommend this book to someone because is a story that makes you realize alot of things



No comments: