Friday, October 17, 2014

Pivot Point

Pivot Point


Reviewed By: Emily P.
By:Kasie West
Rating: It was amazing!

Addison lives in a compound with other people just like her hidden from the world in Texas. Everyone in the compound has some sort of mind power, telekinesis, memory eraser, healer, etc. Addison has a rare power, the power to see how her decisions will play out, before she makes them. She is a searcher. Addison has to make a big decision and searches the outcome six weeks into the future. What will she discover as she is searching the future, and ultimately what path will she choose? This is my new favorite book! It was amazing, filled with suspense, mystery, lots of romance and mind powers. My perfect book! I could not put it down and I will definitely reread!


I would recommend this to: Teen girls



No comments: