Monday, October 5, 2009

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight


Directed By: Christopher Nolan
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was alright...


Batman faces off with a new villian, in Gotham City. His name is Joker, and he is isn't your typical criminal, either.

Sure, it was one of the coolest movies of 2008, but is it really worth the hype? Seeing all the advertisments and etc, I did feel some what excited. As it is, the other batman movies were a major disappointment. So I watched it, and let me tell you, I was on the edge of my seat.

After finished watching it, I realized it wasn't something I could watch over and over. Why? Well, I felt that it was more talking than action. Hence, the fact that Batman is a detective comic, but still.

Rachael was a major pain in the behind. The actress picked for her, was...not good looking. Her face looked like a pig, or something. I felt that her Charector was not needed in such a big movie. She had no unique role, only the love triangle between Harvey and Bruce. Which, was pretty pathetic.


Batman...was okay. I didn't like that deep voice they gave him, it sounded like he had a cold or something. I felt Batman had no character development, just the same ole' same o. He's between the line of questioning should he continue being Batman? Yup, we have heard that drama before. Joker on the other hand, was cool. I believe, he was the only reason for Batman being a so called success. I mean he was the only interesting thing in the whole plot. Is that a crime? I dunno.

The plot itself? Interesting, only if your watching it for the first time. That's how I feel about it. It was like watching CSI New York, only difference is, you got a dude dressed in a costume, mixed with a Dangerous Clown.

So yeah, It's not something I could get all excited for, over and over.


Recommended to: DC/ Batman Fans

No comments: