Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Moon

New Moon

By: Stephenie Meyer
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: Really liked it

Regardless of what everyone has said about hating this book, I actually favored this over Twilight. I didn't really despise Jacob until later than on, but I think it was good he was there for her. I mean, Edward had his reasons to leave Bella, and it takes a little more than just understanding to get that.

People actually threw the book upon finding Edward leaves, but I could only smirk... it was going to happen one way or another, right? I mean it was kind of expecting for me. I knew, though, that he wouldn't leave her for good. If he was to really leave her forever, then, yeah, I would probably feel a little dismayed. But all in all, I really liked this book. And can't wait for the movie to come out! Seems like a better watch than Twilight based on the trailers.


Recommended to: Twilight lovers, Jacob supporters(?) haha

No comments: