Thursday, July 2, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn


By: Stephenie Meyer
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: It was alright...


I was a little disappointed with this novel, compared to the rest in the series. I actually didn't know what exactly to expect, but the story was just a little awkward and shallow.

I'm a Twilight fan too, but not hardcore as many people are. I was able to read this book in a short time, but it wasn't as amusing as the other books in the series. The fact that Jacob imprinted on Bella's daughter... yeah, that was just... really really really weird. I mean, it's like, "Hey, love, I fell in love with your mommy but that's okay now it's just me and you." ...Okay then.

And the so called "war", I anticipated it to be a little more juicy. I mean, one person got killed and then they became BFFs again. Great. If only life was like that, I can only relate...

All in all, not the best. Very disappointed this was the ending of the series, but not all that's golden glitters... Oh well, still loved the series and the idea was fresh. Now tons more vampires books are being written, haha.


Recommended to: Twilight Fans

1 comment:

gothiclolitamaiden said...

I agree with most of what you say. It is shallow and a bit awkward, the whole idea of imprinting is awkward and, quite frankly, creepy. It makes it seem as if none of the characters in Twilight have control of their own destinies/fates. I love "If only life was like that...." and I agree that Twilight isn't like real life, for the most part.