Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kiss of Life

Kiss of Life


By: Daniel Waters
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: Didn't like it


When I finally got my hands on Kiss of Life, I was totally excited to read it. Although the first book, Generation Dead, was okay for me, I really thought Kiss of Life would be awesome.

And, I was sort of disappointed while reading the book. Maybe I was expecting too much? I don't know, but this might have even been duller than the first, in my opinion. Maybe because I was rooting for Tom and not Adam, I don't know why. Adam just seems too uncertain in the first book, and now he's a zombie. And still loves Phoebe, who still has a thing for Tom.

This book might be REALLY confusing if you didn't get the first book. It's basically the same, except Adam is a zombie. And from his point of view, it was really hard for me to understand because he stutters a lot and jumps back and forth and there is NO punctuation. So, yeah, that was sort of the downside for me because I can't understand it well. I'd have to read it over and over again to get it to click in my head. It was kind of annoying.

I didn't really like the ending. There are many people who enjoyed this book a lot, but the characters don't appeal to me. To be honest, this book is really annoying to me. Phoebe annoys me and just like Adam, the plot moves really slow.


Recommended to: Not a lot of people. Actually, no one

No comments: