Friday, July 10, 2009

Evermore

Evermore


By: Alyson Noel
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: Really liked it


Evermore wasn't as original as I hoped it would be, but I definitely kept reading it for the suspense. The book was interesting, but it wasn't as intriguing, sad to say. I mean, there were definitely some cool scenes in the story, but I guess reading the whole series of Twilight weared off my interest in these immortal/different worlds/eternal kind of things. If you like mystery, then this is the book for you. Oh, and add romance, drama, and a pinch of witty sarcasm to our little stone soup, for that matter. Oh, and if you prefer an alternative to Twilight, voila! Crack this book open and you'll have quite a joy reading it.

There were also more sensible and saddish parts in the novel that talks upon death and life and all that jazz. I do look forward for the sequel... titled Blue Moon... how so totally original, huh?

P.S. Book published after Twilight's success, though Alyson Noel has been a novelist for quite some time , so I guess I can give her some kudos for that. :)


Recommended to: Teens 15 1/2+ :P

No comments: