Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eclipse

Eclipse


By: Stephenie Meyer
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: Really liked it


To be quite honest, this novel was kind of slow for me. Skipped some parts here and there, but I managed to finish it. Don't get me wrong though, there was a lot of great parts too! Edward reunites with Bella, and Jacob goes jealous. That's the juice of the story, with some more violence and hate tidbits here and there. Bella pretty much struggles with her emotions (like the movie is able to show that... Kristen is like, a stone...) and Edward struggles to protect her. I remember laughing at the parts where the vampire and the wolf was fighting for a human being. Seemed ridiculous, but in the movie, that's two good-looking guys so I wouldn't complain. :)

I actually enjoyed some of the parts of this book more than any of the series. Slow some, yes, but quite an amusing read. There are more uncovering of secrets, and you'd get hooked onto it once you get started reading this!


Recommended to: Twilight Fans

No comments: