Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brand New Eyes

Brand New Eyes

By: Paramore
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 15
Rating: It was alright...


Remember when I reviewed Paramore's last album, "Riot!"? Well I finally got their latest album, "Brand New Eyes" and I checked it out. I wasn't satisfied because it wasn't as good as their last album which claimed to be their breakout album. There were two songs that I liked. One is "Ignorance" and another is "Brick by Boring Brick". I found the tune of "Ignorance" to flow much better than "Brick by Boring Brick" because some parts Hayley Williams (lead singer) sung were a bit off-tune.

I had this feeling that this album didn't sell as well as their last one. This album does show how much they matured but I do not know what happened that made their album not as good as the last one.


Recommended to: Paramore fans, alternative lovers, former/current fans of Avril Lavigne, etc.

No comments: