Monday, November 9, 2009

X-Men Orgins: Wolverine

X-Men Orgins: Wolverine


Directed By: Gavin Hood
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was amazing!


It shows the orgin, on how Logan became Wolverine. From his past, to his new begining, this movie depicts his battle with Victor, and his begining battle to find who he really is.

I believe that summary, is correct. Because this movie shows how Logan became Wolverine, and depicts (at the end) his begining to his unique story. As far as plot goes, it was perfect. I mean it. Hugh Jackman was so perfect as wolverine, heck he IS wolverine.

The cool thing about this, is that I didn't go see it just for Wolverine. It had Cyclops, Gambit, Emma Frost, Xavier, and Saber Tooth. Leave it to MARVEL, to make a cool, and perfect movie with our favorite heroes. This for me, was BETTER than 'The Dark Knight'.

Psh, I bet a majority of people went to see Batman, just for Joker himself. Unlike The Dark Knight, X Men Orgins has everything I mentioned above. Overall, MARVEL shines through this movie.


Recommended to: MARVEL fans, Hugh Jackman funs, etc.

No comments: