Friday, November 13, 2009

Pocahontas

Pocahontas


Directed By: Mike Gabriel
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was amazing!


Pocahontas is a free spirited woman, who comes between her people, and the new explorers.

Ah, this movie, I can say - is a classic. I love Pocahontas. Her name, her character, and the plot, is perfect.

I love the songs. They are inspirational, and not like the other Disney movies. I always liked the native american culture. I feel that they drew Pocahontas right, with her native american 'features'. What draws in more, is the...leaves. They are beautiful! The way they moved, and those colors! Wow! When I think of Pocahontas, I think of leaves. Haha.

Anyway, I loved Meeko, Grandmother Willow, and John Smith. I find that this movie, stands out more than the other movies. Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, etc are almost the same. In the fact that they are 'white' (nothing bad), and the Prince part.


Recommended to: Disney fans...

No comments: