Friday, November 13, 2009

Fruits Basket Volume 1

Fruits Basket Vol. 1


By: Natsuki Takaya
Reviewed by: Nekomimi 13, 13
Rating: It was amazing!


Now, I know that many people would think that, just from the name, that this is going to be a boring book of not so awesome plot, not attractive/cool characters, blah blah blah, but this has turned out to be one of the best manga series I have ever read (and I've started my manga addiction strong).

This is a heart-touching story that starts out whimsical and mysterious but ends up heart-touching and keeps you hooked. The art is not my favorite, but I doesn't in the least bit hinder the enjoyability of the story. You feel frustrated with the characters, you feel their pain, and their joy.

This is one of the most popular manga in the US, and the #1 shojo manga too (again, in the US).

This manga ROCKS!!!! <3


Recommended to: Anyone who can read T Rated manga and can handle a sad and somewhat disturbing at some times story

No comments: