Friday, November 13, 2009

Twilight (The Movie)

Twilight


Directed By: Catherine Hardwicke
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: Hated it!


Bella moves to Forks, and meets a vampire named Edward Cullen.

First off, the person who played Bella, was exactly how I imagined her. The voice, and the annoying face. Secondly, Edward. I thought (in the book) that Edward was drop dead handsome? No. This dude is freaking ugly. Yuck.

The setting was good. That's how I imagined Forks. Boring. BUT I thought it was to blue. Now yes I am a twilight hater, so is this bias? Hehe nope. Let's pretend that I never read the books, and that this is just a made up movie, shall we?

This is what I thought when I was watching Twlight:

Okay here it goes. Um..the Twlight logo is cool. Oh the girl. She looks boring, on purpose. Oh secertly wanting attention. Hehe the vampire dude. Eh, he looks...weird. Maybe he needs a shower. LOLOL he sparkles! I thought this was a vampire movie!? OOOO hopefully some action. I'm still waiting. That was lame.


Exactly.


Recommended to: Twilight Fans. Hehe how obvious.

1 comment:

Gina said...

"Maybe he needs a shower. LOLOL he sparkles!"
(cracking up over here)