Wednesday, October 15, 2014

All Quiet on the Western Front

All Quiet on the Western Front


Reviewed By: Perla A.
By:Erich Maria Remarque
Rating:Really liked it

I found it very interesting to have read a World War I book from the German point of view and to be honest if I hadn't known that the book was from the German's side I would have never been able to tell because it's practically the same as the American side. Each side experienced its fair share of deaths. Paul, the narrator, enlisted in the war right out of high school with a group of his friends. He explains the horrible conditions in which they had to live in and the types of deaths they experienced. It also shows the internal struggle in which Paul faced when trying to fit back into society.


I would recommend this to: Anyone who likes World War I stories



No comments: