Thursday, December 11, 2008

Samurai-X

Samurai-X


By: Kazuhiro Furuhashi
Reviewed by: ha110w33nm4n, 15
Rating: It was amazing!


ok this Is related to rurouni kenshin ok now when I say samurai x I don’t mean that stupid crap that’s actually rurouni kenshin no I mean actually samurai X the good one the one that is kenshin before his rurouniness this is about when he was a kid and still slaughtered I mean just killed any one that he had to kill god kenshin shouldn’t have changed but then you would have rurouni kenshin oh well oh and I should Warne you now before I get in trouble this is rated like T+ or m or some thing like that because of all the blood and violins ya ya ya what ever does any one even list to those any more well any way its really good especially if you want a change of passé

p.s. this is not a manga or movie well there is a movie but thats not the point its an anime ok ok bye


Recommended to: those that like small bloodyness a small love story and alot of action

No comments: