Monday, December 22, 2008

Harry Potter Series

Harry Potter Series


By: J.K. Rowling
Reviewed by: Sandor S., 13
Rating: It was amazing!


Harry Potter starts off as an ordinary boy who lives with his aunt and uncle.That all changes when he gets a letter to go to hogwarts.Throughout 6 years at hogwarts he and his friends fight harry's godfather,deatheaters,and lord volemort,who killed harry's parents.In his 7th year at hogwarts he faces voldemort for the last time.


Recommended to: kids,8-and up

3 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for posting, Sandor! I think the first time I met you was at the post-HP discussion session with Les. Makes sense!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Harry Potter is amazing. I could write a book or two about Harry Potter, so I won't rant here.

Anonymous said...

If I remember right, Sandor had a great time at the Harry Potter 7 release party. In fact, he was quoted on the Fresno Bee website.