Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Nightmare Before Christmas


By: Tim Burton
Reviewed by: ha110w33nm4n, 15
Rating: It was amazing!


Ok ok i know my spelling sucks as im told by more than one person and ok I don’t care but that’s besides the point at the moment ok im here to tell you about one of the greatest movies of all time made by the greatest director of all time and yes that is my opinion to me it fact so get over it. Ok now if you’re a Halloween fan or Christmas fan then you’ll like this manly if u like Halloween and if you don’t already know about nightmare before Christmas then in my eyes you are one of the greatest sinners of all time I luv this movie my favorite persons are lock, shock, and barrel now these kids are also known as the trick or treaters jack is both a angry and depressed character sally only wants what’s best for him but thing go wrong and well ya a lot of stuff happens oh ya if you don’t like musicals then you mite just barley not like this but I hate musicals but this is like my fav movie of all time

p.s. comment on this if you agree about Tim Burton being the greatest ever

oh ya if you like nightmare befor christmas just becaus you saw the new movie or ware jack clothing just becaus its a fad then you can go to im dont think i can say that ... oh well bye =)


Recommended to: to every one

No comments: