Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blue Bloods

Blue Bloods


By: Melissa De La Cruz
Reviewed by: Missy, 16
Rating: It was alright...


Schuyler has just learned a new secret of the snobby, fancy and rich classmates. The blue bloods, an ancient group of vampires.

I thought that this book was ok, it was a bit slow and boring, but thats just me. It stays interesting, and doesnt get sidetracked. It has a bit of horror and romance to it, but more of mystery to it.

once you read this book, you want to continue onto the second, but not like "I WANT IT NOW!!"

Te book had interesting charecters, and a good plot, but i think De La could of done better with the descriptions. I think this book is jus to get you started, and the second really gets into the story and plot.


Recommended to: anyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The second and third books get more interesting, even though the characters are two-dimensional or stereotypical. OMG RUN ON, my English teacher would kill me, but she doesn't know about this.