Thursday, December 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn


By: Stephenie Meyer
Reviewed by: Mai, 19
Rating: It was amazing!


I love this book it has a really happy ending, but it also make feel very sad. At the end I wish she would have pick Jacob instead of Edward,because I beleive that Jacob would be the right choice for her. She deserve him more then anyone and she would never be sad. Jacob will always be there for her when she need someone to be there for her.I know that would be the best thing that ever happen to her.


Recommended to: all fans out there

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I <3 Jacob. I totally agree that Bella should have ended up with Jacob in the end and not sparkly Edward.

Gina said...

I thought Jacob was fugly. O.o

Anonymous said...

Bella ending up with Edward was inevitable. I've read a short story by Stephenie Meyer (If you're interested the story was featured in an anthology called "Prom Nights From Hell." Though I don't remember the name of Stephenie's story). Anyhoo, Stephenie kind of has this thing where people always end up with the perfect soul mate on their first or second try. I haven't read "The Host" yet, but I imagine Stephenie included that same "destined partner" theme. I like Jacob a lot, he's more down-to-earth and believable than sparkly, perfect Edward, but we all wish that a guy like Edward existed, let's face it.