Thursday, December 11, 2008

Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things

Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things


By: Ted Naifeh
Reviewed by: ha110w33nm4n, 15
Rating: It was amazing!


I loved this manga/comic im not sure whether to call it a manga, comic, or American style manga oh well but any way this im going to call it a manga this manga is awesome its about how this little girl and her ignorant parents move into her uncles house and there she learn about the night things such as the twilit king elves goblins sprits ext… but I just loved this manga as a Halloween lover and as some one that likes a little change in story line/ plot line because I could go into something about how most mangas and animes are all starting to look the same but lets not start on that subject oh ya I almost forgot the main characters name is well Courtney and she is just an awesome little girl shes so cool im a guy who would like to have a little boy but if I had a girl omg I could only pray that she was like Courtney


Recommended to: to every one that like halloween and a little change in plot line

No comments: