Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Metamo Kiss Volume 1

Metamo Kiss Volume 1


By: Sora Omote
Reviewed by: gothiclolitamaiden, 15
Rating: It was alright...


Metamo Kiss is about a boy named Kohanamaru Taki. Everytime he kisses his true love, Nanao, he switches bodies with her. At first this sounds sort of wacky. My first thought when I started reading it was: "Oh no. I hope they don't make perverted jokes..." Luckily, very little of the humor is actually crude. The series features a well-used aspect of the shojo genre: the love triangle. Nanao likes Kohanamaru's twin brother Konatsu. Konatsu isn't interested in girls, but Kohanamaru has a small crush on Nanao. The series would be kind of boring and predictable if not for the fact that Konatsu is the key to putting Kohanamaru and Nanao back into their original bodies and I'm wondering who Konatsu's fated partner is going to be. I thought that the art in Metamo Kiss was very cute and the book and chapter covers were adorable. Metamo Kiss isn't a manga I would buy, but it's definetely worth reading. I might want to keep


Recommended to: Teen girls. Boys can enjoy it, too. There aren't too many crude jokes, but it might be best not to let anyone under the age of 12 read it.

No comments: