Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Black Sun Silver Moon

Black Sun Silver Moon


By: Tomo Meada
Reviewed by: Ritsuka, 13
Rating: It was amazing


This book is amazing! Yes, It is a manga(Japanese comic book) so if you are a manga hater then... well don't read the book(duh?)... but if not, then please do!! The book has something for everyone, it is so funny! Also it's a little sad... but really cute... but not like Shojo-manga cutsie...-- AND THERE'S DEMONS AND A' PUPPY AND ZOMBIES... and if I were to say anymore I'd ruin it so just read it!-It's good!(The art isn't bad either, so if you're like me then that's not a problem - I don't like it when the art is bad!)

NOTE: The author HAS done a yaoi (boys love) - so it MIGHT be... but if so it doesn't show much and it just MIGHT--MIGHT!! I'm only saying this so some one doesn't end up hating me...


Recommended to: Manga Lovers, or just if you want a good read...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved it too! The puppy is the best! I'm really particular about my manga and I liked this one right off. I'm sure I'll read the rest of the series--I'll be sort of surprised if it goes yaoi without any warning in volume 1.