Thursday, October 16, 2008

Code Geass R2 OST 1

Code Geass R2 OST 1


By: Nakagawa Kotaro, Hitomi Kuroishi
Reviewed by: Cindy, 14
Rating: It was amazing!


When I watch an anime, I listen to the background music. It can add or subtract from the emotion of the current scene. And I have to say that this is one of the times it adds. Many pieces are dramatic orchestra performances like "Madder Sky." Its powerful and I must admit that the last scene that used "Madder Sky" brought me to tears. Some are soft tunes like "If I were a bird." The vocal version is used in the scene of one of the character's death. But the vocal pieces composed and performed by Hitomi are some of the best songs on the CD. She has a beautiful high, soft voice. The innocent sounding quality make a interesting addition to many scenes.

Sadly, this CD is not available in America yet since the dubbed version is still on the first season.

Recommended to: Code Geass fans, Music Lovers

No comments: