Monday, September 21, 2009

Miss Congeniality 2

Miss Congeniality 2


Directed By: John Pasquin
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: It was alright...


I thought that this movie was really good, but it was a little boring here and there. I love Bullock's acting in this and the prequel, Miss. Congeniality. She shows her tough side and incorporates her stylish side too, and embracement that would be loved by many female audiences.

Gracie Hart (Bullock) basically tries to save her "only" friend and the pageant's manager in Las Vegas. I didn't really like the plot that much, but the acting made up for it. The ending was too bland for me. And I wished she got with that guy, but instead Miss. U.S did, which it's really stupid because they just barely met in the end. He's a total loser throughout the movie and in the end, the character wasn't even strong enough to handle Gracie Hart and instead goes for Miss. U.S? Total BS for me... yeah, I was mad at that. Oh well, she deserved better, anyway. This movie, I must warn, made pretty much all guys look pretty jerky, satirical, and stupid... so definitely not a movie to watch in the date. It's a Girl Power movie, so it's perfect for a girl's sleepover. It was funny too, on a plus.


Recommended to: Girls 15+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Congeniality movie is a mixture of action,crime n comedy. In this movie an FBI agent must go undercover in the Miss United States beauty pageant to prevent a group from bombing the event. It’s a nice movie, I have watched Miss Congeniality twice as I had this movie in my collection.
Download Miss Congeniality