Monday, September 28, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs


Directed By: Phil Lord, Chris Miller
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: Really liked it


Full of some cheesy and some fresh humor, this was a movie I didn't expect to be amusing until I sat down and and, well, watched it.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs wasn't exactly on top of my Must-Watch list. I mean, it seemed kind of cheesy (thanks to the trailers) and I thought it would be something for kids to watch, not teens.

But alas, I was wrong. This was a good movie to watch. It's definitely funny and the plot was funny. It brought out the little kid in me... the imagination of this story awes me. It's so creative... it's basically about a scientist who struck success finally with an experiment until too much food becomes trouble after falling from the sky. I don't want to give out too much because it pretty much says it in the trailer, but this was still worth watching. The kids will love it, the adults will love it, and yes, so will the teens. :)


Recommended to: anyone

No comments: