Monday, September 14, 2009

Dark Horse

Dark Horse

By: Nickelback
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 15
Rating: Really liked it


Nickelback is back with another album that I think is not as good as the last album "All the Right Reasons" but it is still decent.

I loved the songs "If Today was your Last Day" and "I'd come for You", "Gotta be Somebody", and etc. I love the vibe and the tune as well as Chad Kroeger's (lead singer of the band) voice. I knew that they'd be a good band to listen to because I checked out their last album and they had over five hits from it! Hopefully, this album can do the same.

Little background info: The band is based in Hanna, Alberta (Canada) and formed in 1995.

They have had earlier success with songs like "How you Remind Me" (2001), "Someday" (2003), "Photograph" (2005), "Savin' Me" (2006), "Far Away" (2006), "If Everyone Cared" (2007), and "Rockstar" (2008). I guess that this will be the same for Dark Horse with singles like "Gotta be Somebody" and "If Today was your Last Day" and the upcoming ones "Burn it to the Ground" and "I'd Come for You".
So check this album out!


Recommended to: Rock genre lovers, alternative genre lovers, hardcore people, fans of Nickelback, pretty much anyone

No comments: