Monday, June 29, 2009

Wuthering Heights

Wuthering Heights


By: Emily Bronte
Reviewed by: Danielle, 15
Rating: Hated it!


Before I even began to read the novel I looked at the genealogy and was intrigued. So many people die throughout the book and I thought wow the plot must be full of mystery and excitement. To my disappointment the novel is full of love triangles and foolish girls. Catherine just plays with poor Edgar and Heathcliff’s hearts as if they were her puppets. Oh and don’t get me started with Isabella the naive girl that left her life of comfort for a man that could care less about her. This book is so infuriating that by the end, it made me want to through it out into the street and burn it.


Recommended to: Nobody

1 comment:

gothiclolitamaiden said...

Hate to say it, but I kind of agree with you. Most of the characters are kind of dumb in their own special way.