Monday, June 29, 2009

Thickfreakness

Thickfreakness

By: The Black Keys
Reviewed by: Danielle, 15
Rating: Really liked it


I love their music; it is very old school. They aren’t like some artists that can’t play musical instruments and just make a bunch of loud noises and scream something. When I listen to their songs I at times fade out the lyrics and just listen to the beat. My favorite song for the album has to be well I don’t even know I love every single song but if I had to choose it would be “No Trust” just because I adore the story behind it. The song is about a woman that just cannot trust her man not even his family because his lifestyle is to complicated for her. When I listen to this album I just feel content and at ease.


Recommended to: To anyone who enjoys rock and jazz.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oooh! My friend Brian (who has great taste in music) gave me a mixed CD with one of their songs on it. I'll have to check out the rest of the album!