Friday, June 26, 2009

Lines, Vines, and Trying Times

Lines, Vines and Trying Times

By: Jonas Brothers
Reviewed by: Lynna, 17
Rating: Didn't like it


This is definitely NOT their best CD, and some of the songs are honestly not worth listening to. I mean, there are the few nice ones like Before The Storm and Black Keys... but other than that, I suggest you don't go for the whole CD and instead buy individual songs from iTunes.

I'm not the biggest of Jonas Brothers either, so my opinion might be a little biased compared to someone who is a JoBro fanatic. However, I'm a huge musicholic, and I don't really favor artists over songs. I have selections of favorite songs/music, but I rarely favor artists as a whole. When I listen to songs, I usually like to listen to it before knowing who the artists are (but I usually guess easily anyways). JoBros' last album is most definitely better than this one, in my opinion.

There's also the fact that their band is a little overrated, as to most of other Disney stars... but then again, there's more than just handfuls of crazy fan girls too... just saying! :P

This album was disappointing for me.


Recommended to: Crazy JoBro Fanatics, but they wouldn't need a recommendation anyways...

No comments: