Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trickster's Choice

Trickster's Choice


By: Tamora Pierce
Reviewed by: Lyssa, 16
Rating: It was amazing!


I got this book as a Christmas gift from my dad when I was 11. I didn't trust his choice, so I didn't even open it for several months. But once I did, I was sucked in! This book has a great balance of action, drama, intrigue, and fantasy for pretty much anyone. Tamora Pierce has also written 14 other books set in the same world, including the sequel, Trickster's Queen. I recommend every single one of her books.


Recommended to: Anyone and everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this book and all of Tamora Pierce's others. I'm impatiently awaiting the second book of the Provost's Dog series. I can't wait for the library to get it, so I'm probably going to buy it. Bookstore, here I come! In February....