Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 Centimeters Per Second

5 Centimeters Per Second


By: Makoto Shinkai
Reviewed by: ha110w33nm4n, 15
Rating: It was amazing!


ok ok i know i normaly reveviw manga but to day is diffrent i must tell you about this anime its not even an anime its a movie and oh my god this movie oh my god this movie i i just cant believ how good this movie is i wish i could still this from the library i truely wish i could in the three days iv had it iv probly watched it maby like 5 or 4 times this movie is in chapters its about this boy and girl who where best friends as kids and how they relize how there no going to be able to be together and there is a massive hiden messeg behind this movie like im starting to ball up just thinking about how sad this movie is i mean in the end u think that .... but then nothing i mean i just cant help it this story is so sad all there life they continu with there lives as if nothing is there but they know that they would have lived to gether for ever if they could have i mean .... sorry i just dropped i mean theres nothing rong wtih me i just have something in my eye thats all im truely am sorry but trealy this movie is very sad has alot of meaning and all in all has almost no faults for what the maker was going for he nialed it i mean hit it right on the head this movie is just to great for words and some of the art work is just buttiful i mean art work that i would personly buy with money watch this movie as soon as posible that is if i ever diside to trun it in ...oh ya this is a anime movie ok just so theres no confusion


Recommended to: life meaning lovers,sad movies lovers,and just people that are looking for a good movie

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you told me about this anime. I watched it a couple days ago and decided we would watch it Saturday for Afterhours Anime. I think I thought it would be something different so honestly I was kind of surprised to see what a beautiful story it was (both animation-wise and story-wise). You have secret side! I think I might have something in my eye too.... just give me a second....

Anonymous said...

When i first saw, i could not really understand it ((but that might be because of all the other girls destracting me)) and i only watched parts, kinda understanding it, but not the true meaning to it. So far i kinda think its jacked up with a bad ending, i mean, what happened to the surfing girl, and why didnt meet up? I really must watch this movie agian, but alone and with no disruption so that i can understand it.