Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dragon Eye

Dragon Eye


By: Kairi Fujiyama
Reviewed by: ha110w33nm4n, 15
Rating: It was amazing!


i absolutly loved this manga it closely reminded me of the anime/manga "naruto" there is this group called the VIUS there like the protecters and the monsters are called dracula but there no where close to being like vampiers exept for the fact if u get hit or bitten by one u turn into one but thats where the VIUS come in there a group of humans with a resistens to this so they can fight back now almost every one in the VIUS have lost some one deer to them by dracula now heres how it remindes me of "naruto" theres this boy the main charecter he has the legendary thing inside of him called the (DRAGON EYE) it grants him extrodinary powers but the longer he uses it the more it eats away at his bodie and it will eventualy turn him into a dracula so when it comes down to it i just cant stop reading there is alot i didnt say becaus i dont whant to spoil it and there is one thing i need to say WHERE CAN I GET MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended to: naruto fans and eney one thats looking for new/good manga

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must agree, I thought that this manga was absolutly amazing, and that it keeps you on the edge of your seat, wanting more and more.
The artwork was also amazingly done, not one of the best, but still really good and not confusing.
They dont twist the story around either, and just go with the flow.
I think that this story is very unique, and i must agree, it does follow Naruto in many ways, but with the draculs, i enjopy how the artist changed them around, making a totaly different monster.
I think that the plot is very good, and not boring... so far..

Anonymous said...

Your English teacher loves you, doesn't he/she? Just kidding. I liked Dragon Eye too, it wasn't overly shonen. If you want my full opinion, check out my review and feel free to leave a comment.