Monday, May 11, 2009

Trickster's Queen

Trickster's Queen


By: Tamora Pierce
Reviewed by: kk09, 13
Rating: It was amazing!


When I read this book, I was overcome by all the action and the drama. This is a really good book that tells about one adventurous girl who finds a journey for herself. I really credit Tamora Pierce on how she tries to put you into the main character's shows and see through their eyes. This book is full of imagination and I just loved it.

In this sequel to the Trickster's Choice, Aly of Pirates Swoop uses her talents taught to her by her father to try and help a royal raka and her people. Aly, who is smart and sassy struggles to escape her parent's expectations andd tries to find something that she can do to contribute to the world. As Aly faces many challenges along the way, she works hard and fights. As she struggles to fulfill her wager with the god, Kyprioth, she makes new friends and finds a place where she believes she really belongs.

Trickster's Queen is about the further adventures of Aly and how she tries to find her place in the world. She is a hardworking young girl who accomplishes anything that she puts her mind to. The author really catches your imagination, and wows you with all the talents of such a young girl who is taking on the challenge of being a spymaster.


Recommended to: Everyone

2 comments:

gothiclolitamaiden said...

I love this book! Then again, I love all of Tamora Pierce's books!

gothiclolitamaiden said...

I love this book! Then again, I love all of Tamora Pierce's books!