Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twilight

Twilight


By: Stephenie Meyer
Reviewed by: Bailey, 13
Rating: It was amazing!


Twilight was an amazing book. It kept me up reading all night every night with the excitement. I love how Stephanie Meyer leaves you hanging at the end of each chapter to make you want to keep reading on. I just finished the second sequal New Moon and I have nothing but good things to say about Stephanie Meyer's writing styles.

Now, about the book. It really keeps you hanging. Once I finished it I instantly went and got the next one. Now that I'm finished New Moon, I have to go and buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. The movie was also amazing. i actually saw the movie before I started reading the books. Once I saw the movie, I swore on my life that I would buy all the books and all the movies once they come out.

My favourite character is obviously Edward Cullen. He is the perfect man (even though he's technically not a man.) I have always enjoyed a good romantic novel and I have also always enjoyed a good thriller; but I never really thought how good a romantic thriller would be and this really impressed me.


Recommended to: It really blows your mind.

No comments: