Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The House of Night novels

The House of Night novels


By: P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Reviewed by: Peggy, 14
Rating: It was amazing!


I thought this is a great book to read even after reading the twilight series. It was absolutely amazing. The only part I didn't like in the series is when the characters use baby talk like bullpoopy. Teenagers don't talk like that. Only three year olds talk like that. But it was a absolutely amazing book. I definitely recommend to any young adult to read this series. WARNING: the eff bomb is said quite a bit.


Recommended to: all young adults.....especially if you liked twilight or the uglies series....then you have the same kind of taste as me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must disagree with you if you are suggesting that House of Night is like Uglies. Uglies made me think about what is better for society, a peaceful society brought about through brain-control, or a free society with a potential for war, environmental destruction and other problems. House of Night doesn't really provoke such thoughts in me. The story and characters are shallow, and the vampires are portrayed as a sort of ideal society, in a way.