Monday, February 9, 2009

Beastly

Beastly


By: Alex Flinn
Reviewed by: Lizzie, 17
Rating: It was alright...


Beastly is about a modern male teenager who really dosen't know the importance in life, and becomes a beast because of it.

I REALLY loved this book. It's told from first person point of view. I loved how it was mixed with "Beauty and the Beast". For it being a modern remix of it, I have to say that this book is orginal. It is orginal in the sense that the author followed the sense of Beauty and the Beast, but explored it a little more deeper, and added his/her personiality into the book.

I laughed a lot in this book, and re-read it twice! That's how good it was. Usually when I read books and get to the end, I usually think how they could have made it better. But, with this book, the ending was perfect. It was like the icing of a cake. Yum! =)

I believe this book is the closes thing to "realistic". Meaning, if their was even such things as a beast, and magic. You can also relate to this book, too.


Recommended to: 14 +

No comments: