Monday, October 27, 2014

The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner


Reviewed By: Sydney G.
By: James Dashner
Rating: It was amazing!

Ahh, dystopian trilogy, we meet again. Only this time, instead of finding myself trapped inside the mind of a somewhat annoying teenage girl, we get to experience it from the male perspective!! I cannot tell you how much of a breath of fresh air that was. Aside from John Green, I don't get a whole lot of male perspective YA books, so yay! Not only that, but the plot was truly creative and engrossing. I honestly had no clue what was going to happen next and although the grievers freaked me out, I was ready for the second book as soon as I closed the e-cover. Also, the boys came up with their own cuss words. I thought it was funny and I pictured them as a 1960s greaser gang.


I would recommend this to: People who love teen fiction romance books like I do



No comments: