Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Up

Up

By: Pete Doctor

Reviewed by: Yaz, age 18

Rating: It was amazing!

I just watched this movie for the very first time. I love this film. The movie is about an elderly man named Carl Fredericksen and a cute chubby young Wilderness Explorer that goes by the name of "Russell". The whole movie revolves around their adventure to Paradise Falls. The move is extremely appropriate for all ages, and even my parents loved watching it. Although very subtle, life lessons from this movie can be learned like never giving up on your dreams, because if you do, you will always feel unfulfilled.

this is a movie for ALL ages, young and old alike. I enjoyed this movie more than any I've seen in a long time. And I definitely will be watching this again!


I would recommend this to: Literally everyone

What library do you go to?: Woodward Park

No comments: