Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 (Movie)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 (Movie)

By: David Yates

Reviewed by: awesomeVia, age 17

Rating: Really liked it!

I am saying this last every Harry Potter movie is really good so that they don't trample me. Also, I actually did think this movie was pretty good. It was an amazing end to the Harry Potter series.

I can't really explain the plot since I am afraid to spoil this movie for people that have seen it, but all I can say was I left the theater amazed. Also, I am assuming that this movie goes along with the plot of the last Harry Potter book by J.K. Rowling.

The ending is REALLY brilliant, so brilliant I can't even say. The duel scene with Harry versus Voldemort (AKA the man who shall not be named) was phenomenal as well as the friendship between Harry, Ron, and Hermione, it is still going strong after about 10 years.

I am not an avid fan of the Harry Potter series since I have barely read the books but watched all the movies so fans, please don't trample me. I am just writing about how fantastic the last movie is.


I would recommend this to: Anyone who has read all 7 of the Harry Potter books or has watched all 7 of the last movies.

What library do you go to?: Woodward Park

No comments: