Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

By: Lewis Carroll (Drawings by Allison Jay)

Reviewed by: Yaz, age 18

Rating: Really liked it!

Having a lot of little cousins jumping around during summer time can be an extreme mess. However, I've found out a perfect way to channel their energy. And this children's novel has proved to be perfect.

The classic tale of Alice always seems to make my young cousins sleep off. But I realize that I'm always a little drowsy after reading it as well! Lewis Carroll has a beautiful way with words which keeps the reader interested but also lets your imagination run wild. Definitely a need read, whether you are old or young, its good to revisit the classics.

I would recommend this to: Everyone

What library do you go to?: Woodward Park

No comments: