Friday, August 12, 2011

Miss Peregrine's Home for Unusual Children

Miss Peregrine's Home for Unusual Children

By: Ransom Riggs

Reviewed by: Yaz, age 18

Rating: Really liked it!

The creepy cover made me curious about this book when I first saw it but when I watched the trailer and it actually gave me chills I was convinced that I wanted to read it, I was definitely curious to find out more about the peculiar children that I saw in the trailer and see all the photos inside this book. However, after i got the book, I was really kind of surprised to find out that it wasn't really as creepy as I initially thought it would be! Nonetheless, it had much more to it than pictures and the story just kept surprising me with twists along the way.

Overall, the book was really eccentric and in a way peculiar. I enjoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.


I would recommend this to: Ages 13 and up

What library do you go to?: Woodward Park

No comments: