Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ocean Eyes


By: Owl city
Reviewed by: Teralyn E., 15
Rating: It was amazing!


I have just begun to get CDs from my library, and so far they've all been pretty nice. This once, though, is one of my favorites.

I generally listen to a playlist of mix-and-match music, hardly ever listen to anything from just one artist, but this CD was very nice altogether.

The music is very upbeat and whimsical, with songs like 'Cave In' and 'Umbrella Beach'. It has a mellow undertone, with 'Meteor Shower' and 'Vanilla Twilight' as well.

The songs have a lot of meaning, if you get past the playful sounding music and listen to the lyrics, there are a lot of true-to-life topics spoken about. I won't get into detailed meanings, because they will most likely differ from person-to-person.  

I really enjoyed the CD in its entirety. Its been on replay at least a dozen times!


Recommended to: Everyone

1 comment:

Connie said...

Can't wait to listen to this one!