Thursday, June 16, 2011

Green Hornet

Green Hornet



Director: Michael Gondry
Reviewed by: Teralyn E., 15
Rating: Didn't like it

I was looking forward to this move simply because it had Seth Rogen, a comedic I tend to like, and it was a superhero movie. I was sorely disappointed, and the most positive thing I got from it was a good long laugh in some scenes.

The vulgarity was completely senseless. Several uses of the 's word', b-lls, the male 'b word', and etc. There was no substance in the dialogue, and in most parts the swearing is just completely out of place.

I fell asleep towards the middle of this movie, the action was mostly summarized in music-over shots, and the action that was seen was not all that spectacular.

It was bearable, but not really enjoyable.

Recommended to: Older Teens, Seth Rogen fans

No comments: