Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Recovery

Recovery

By: Eminem
Reviewed by: szoghi, 17
Rating: It was amazing!


The explicit album, Recover, by Eminem, consists of 17 songs. Almost all the songs contain explicit language, which is why I recommend it to older age listeners. However, that being said, it is one of the best albums ever made. Almost every song is great. I love how Eminem mixes up the styles so that no two songs sound similar. Personally, my favorites are 25 to Life and Love the Way you Lie based on the style I generally listen to. Most of the songs are the standard 4 minutes in length. I recommend buying the cd album for 10 dollars rather than each one individually from itunes. Some people have complained about his new style since there is less rapping. However, I think it has a good balance of everything.


Recommended to: Ages 16 and up

No comments: