Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Extraordinary Measures

Extraordinary Measures


Directed By: Tom Vaughan
Reviewed by: szoghi, 17
Rating: It was amazing!


First off, this was an excellent movie. It was about a dad trying to find a cure for the fatal muscular disease of Pompe, a disease which his kids and many other kids in the movie were diagnosed with. It shows his and researcher Harrison Ford's struggle in trying to come up with this cure. This movie was based on a true story. I really enjoyed this movie from start to finish because it was very inspirational. Although it was somewhat sad at parts, I think it was necessary in order to keep the plot realistic and keep viewers on the edge of their seat. Even though I love action movies, I believe this was a great change of pace and I think everyone should definitely watch it!


Recommended to: Ages 12 and up

No comments: