Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice


By: Jane Austen
Reviewed by: szoghi, 17
Rating: Really liked it


Before I began to read this book, I had the mentality that it was going to be another book that girls will fall in love with and guys will hate. However, I was actually very much surprised by how much I enjoyed reading this book in class. Without giving away the book, I will give you some background description of what you can expect in this book. It begins with a family of five unmarried girls searching for new husbands. A wealthy new bachelor moves to town and causes a great stir among these girls and the other girls who are willing to fight for his affection. The book is very funny in exposing the flaws of society. Also, there is a lot about the topic of love in the story, it's not as bad as people expect. I think it's well worth the read.


Recommended to: Ages 12+

No comments: