Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Speak Now

Speak Now

By: Taylor Swift
Reviewed by: awesomeVia, 13
Rating: It was amazing!


Even though I am a Taylor Swift fan, I like her recent album, "Speak Now" because of the way Taylor Swift puts her feelings into songs. I like how all the songs she wrote for this album (as usual) are written by her. Also, most of the songs written for the album was inspired by events that have happened to her whether that be the Kanye West meltdown, the relationship with Taylor Lautner, first love, a girl she hated, or etcetera.

"Mine" the first song on the album sings about a guy she dated and has been the first thing that has ever been hers. The song has a sweet tune and reflects many things about first love. My personal favorite in this album is "Back to December" because I can relate to that myself and how I also wish I could go back to the time that happened and fix that issue and "Haunted" because the tune is catchy and sings about betrayal.

"Innocent" reflects how she forgives Kanye West for that media meltdown a over a year ago at the MTV Music Video Awards and it's put in a good way, in a song. "Speak Now" has a good message to speak up for something you believe in and to speak up before it's too late. "Sparks Fly" is a sweet way to put one's feelings for another person, "when you smile, I see sparks fly..."

Overall, this album, in my opinion, seems to be more personal and emotional than the last two Taylor Swift albums which is why I like the album just as much as her last two.


Recommended to: All Taylor Swift fans and girls

No comments: